I asked you guys recently what you were especially grateful to God for, and to start your sentences with ‘Alhamdulillah for’ or ‘I am grateful for’. ‘Alhamdulillah’ means praise be to God, and ‘Allah’ is the word for God (in Arabic).
Here are the responses:
- "Alhamdulilah, I am grateful that He (God) knows me from inside out. I am grateful that even when things go wrong He’ll be there. Alhamdulilah!"
- "I have to be especially grateful to Allah for the fact that I am a Muslim and belong to Islam."
- "Alhamdulillah for the best wife.”
- "I am grateful for my senses. Especially at a time when I see children in other countries losing their legs or their eyesight. I’m thankful"
- "I am grateful for the fact that, by God’s Grace, I am clean and sober today."
- "Alhamdulillah for the planet earth we live in; the blue sky, the rain, the trees, the sunshine, the ocean and for every little thing Allah has created."
- "Alhamdulillah that He (God) has granted me Iman (faith), the fact that I got to see the light of Islam. And also giving me the best parents ever Alhamdulillah."
- "I am grateful for my loving family, my (relatively) okay health, and the opportunity to go to school”
- "Alhamdulillah for Allah has given me the most wonderful parents ever."
- "Alhamdulillah, Allah has blessed me with everything one could desire for, I am really grateful for the peace"
- “Alhamdulillah I was blessed with Islam in Brazil and it is not easy but Alhamdulillah for all the bad and good I have here!”
- "Alhamdulillah for my parents that sacrifice so much each and everyday to see me succeed. P.S. I really like this post!!"
- “I am grateful for having an education.”
- "I am grateful for being born as a Muslim."
- "Alhamdulillah for the ability to love infinitely, which for me is the biggest and best gift that Allah gave to me. I am grateful for my clarity of mind that shows me that my beliefs and the beliefs of Islam are all the same and that there is no need to fear my Muslim brothers and sisters. I am thankful to Allah for giving us all the ability to see past our differences and see that at the end of the day we are His children and we should love each other. Alhamdulillah for love."
- "Alhamdulillah for Allah’s constant guidance and for always replenishing me when I need it most."
- “I am grateful for those who eased my pain when I was suffering and the empathy to know better than to inflict misery onto others.”
- “Alhamdulillah I was blessed with an amazing family and education.”
- "Alhamdulillah for being a Muslim, Islam is the greatest blessing ever."
- "I’m grateful for all the blessings He (God) bestows upon me, even though I know I don’t deserve them. I’m thankful for the life He has given me."
- "Alhamdulillah for the Infinite Mercy of Allah, especially as - God has not given His servant a greater blessing than when there is no one but God in his heart."
- "Alhamdulillah for the joy that God has and shares to all who are willing"
- “I am grateful for expansion and self generation through higher power”